DO NOT USE VERY YOUR CREDIT FILE WILL BE RUINED!!!

Tomsturgess88's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“DO NOT USE VERY YOUR CREDIT FILE WILL BE RUINED!!!”

Written on: 10/02/2013 by Tomsturgess88 (1 review written)

Orderd a fridge freezer. Asumed delivery charge would go into the 12 month buy now pay later plan or go go out as a direct debit. But no apparently and now i have a late patement on my credit file for a 6.95 delivery charge which i could of easily paid. So with no prior warning or any attempt to get this payment Very have decided to ruin my credit file. I recieved no paper statements even though i had them set up. I could not access online statements due to a recent move and no internet. Customer service is awful no help what so ever they do not care! They would not comment when i asked them if they thought this was very small amount which a was not made aware of. I will be closing my account!!!!!!

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Response to Tomsturgess88's Review

Written on: 12/02/2013

Hi Tomsturgess88,

We do clearly state on the Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) section of our website that additional charges such as delivery or installation are excluded from the BNPL promotion.
We are very sorry to hear that you did not receive paper statements. When accounts are set up online you do have to opt-in to receive statements via post otherwise they are displayed online only.

If you would like for us to look into this further then please email us at Network@VeryHQ.co.uk.

Many Thanks

Dave
Very Network Team

Tomsturgess88's reply to Veryrepresentative's Comment

Written on: 12/02/2013

I paid the delivery charge within 30 days of the payment date. You cannot put a mark on my credit file till after 30 days but very had already put this against me. I find it very harsh that i have to view my credit file to see i owe very a poxy 6.95!!! I have opted in for paper statements customers service are aware of this but claim they do not have a care in the world if these get to me or not!!! Very could of made a simple phone call to make me aware monnies were owed but would rather punish me for something small that i was completely un aware of in a discusting and unproffessional manner. Also no one at very can answer my question of whether they thought this was a harsh to do this to me over a delivery charge which could easily have been paid and i have not been recieving paper statement and that no effort to inform me was made. If i email you can you promise to be more help than your other heartless staff??? I want to apply for a mortgage this year and this is going to affect my chances. I dont want to waste mine and your time if your just going try and jusify what very have done to me.

Tomsturgess88's reply to Tomsturgess88's Comment