spend your money elsewhere

Guest's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“spend your money elsewhere”

Written on: 01/02/2013

this company does not have a clue and does not care about customer service.
Tried to find the whereabouts of my goods no one could tell me and eventually i did get a response but i was lied to by customer services confirming delivery date so took day off work but no delivery.
Customer services no help saying colleague couldnt have gave me a date but i knoe what i was told completely pathetic service.
customer service no help took 12 days to deliver goods no help no compensation for time lost off work no one cared and this was my first (and last) order.

• 55 inch tv £1040

• Up to a week late

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Comment

Written on: 08/02/2013

Hi,

We're very sorry to hear that your delivery did not take place on the date advised. We do state, as part of our terms and conditions, that all delivery dates given are estimates and provide parcel tracking via our website which indicates when a parcel will be with our couriers and out for delivery.

If we can look into any further queries you have then please email us at Network@VeryHQ.co.uk and we would be happy to help.

Dave