Awful company AVOID

verysuck's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“Awful company AVOID”

Written on: 01/02/2013 by verysuck (1 review written)

This company is the worst i have ever used. first they deliver my order 6 hours late without even an apology (i paid specifically to have it by the morning) then they send me a smashed up TV but tell me its tough, they wont do anything about it. They sent me a broken cup, a chest of drawers with bedside tables that were all scratched and useless.

please go somewhere else i wish i had, now i have £700 to pay off for a broken TV and other useless stuff i wish i had just saved up :( :(

I cant express enough how useless this company is, and the customer "service" team may as well just tell you to Eff off.

• tv £500 chest of drawers and bedside tables £200

• A few weeks late

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Response to verysuck's Review

Written on: 01/02/2013

Hi,

We are really sorry to hear that you have experienced these problems with your orders and would like to help.

Please email us at Network@VeryHQ.co.uk and we will be able to look into these issues.

Many Thanks