Don't buy from Very... Poor delivery service

Guest's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“Don't buy from Very... Poor delivery service”

Written on: 23/01/2013

Very told me my delivery would arrive on next day delivery in the morning. Waited until 4pm the next day still no sign of it arriving, even though my tracking order said it was in delivery since 10:30am. Emailed customer service and was told they try delivered it tomorrow. I asked to cancel my order and the women emailed me some encrypted message in which she said it was too late to cancel my order but she had canceled it. WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN! so in the end after getting very annoyed she canceled my order and has told me i need to wait 14 days for a refund.

Really poor service.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Comment

Written on: 27/01/2013

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that your delivery had not taken place.

We do make every effort to deliver goods on the dates specified, however, these dates are only expected and not guaranteed.

Once an order is in transit, we are unable to cancel it as the order has progressed too far. In instances like this we would issue a 'Stop & Return.' This means, an advisor will contact the depot and ask them not to deliver the parcel and to return it straight back to us. Once this item is returned and received into our returns centre then it will be credited back to your account.

We always advise to allow 14 days for this happen. This is a guideline and can happen a lot quicker.

If there is anything you'd like us to look into then please email us at Network@VeryHQ.co.uk and we'll do what we can to help.

Many Thanks