VERY - AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS

Guest's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“VERY - AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS”

Written on: 21/01/2013

I can honestly say Very are the worst company i have ever dealt with they are a home delivery company which appears unable to deliver. Their customer service skills are none existent (in fact their staff are often rude) and they do not care at all for customers.

I ordered an item for my daughters birthday on 1/1 which was due to be delivered 7/1 (i received an email from their courier yodel to confirm delivery would be this date) so i waited in all day but it did not arrive. I called Very who advised it would be delivered 8/1 but again waited in and it did not arrive. I called Very again on 9/1 and advised i was concerned as parcel had not arrived and i was worried as it was for daughters birthday on 11/1 so requested a manager look into it and call me back but no one bothered to call me. By 10/1 i was worried it was not going to arrive on time so emailed a complaint. A very representative called me and advised they could get it to me by 14/1 so i explained it was for my daughter's 13th birthday but the rep advised nothing could be done so i had no option but to accept but obviously i was not happy. Stayed in again 14/1 and guess what no delivery. Really angry by now so spoke with Very again who spoke to Yodel and then called me back to advise the item had been lost at the delivery centre! The Very rep advised she would have to generate a new order and start again (new item value would be added to account and old item value would be refunded once item located). So, new delivery date of 17/1 given and again item was not received. I emailed a complaint again 18/1 but got no reply so followed up with another email 19/1 but again no reply so today i called and Very's complaint line and spoke to rep who clearly did not give a damn.

So now 3 weeks after original order i have had Very break 2 contracts with me, they have failed to respond to numerous email complaints, have promised delivery on 4 dates but failed to deliver and worst of all have charged my account with nearly £700 for 2 items - 1 which has been lost and the other which i still have not received.

Apologies that this review has been so long but these are all the facts. I wish i had read other peoples reviews before ordering then i would not have made this mistake but to ANYONE THINKING OF ORDERING FROM VERY - DON'T, AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE AS THEY ARE INCOMPETENT AND WILL CAUSE NOTHING BUT AGGRO WITH THEIR FAILED PROMISES AND LIES

• £300

• Still waiting

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Comment

Written on: 22/01/2013

Hi there,

We're really sorry to hear of your delivery issues and the service you have received.

Could you please email us at Network@VeryHQ.co.uk and we will look into this for you.

Many Thanks

Lizzie
Very Network Team

Loveshoppin's Comment

Written on: 22/01/2013

Lizzie,

If you read my full review you will understand why i have no faith that you or anyone else at Very will bother to resolve this if i do email you (interesting that you are willing to help now you have been exposed).
There would be no point in any contact as i have called customer services again today to be told that yet another item has been 'lost' which is a worry to me as clearly there is a someone somewhere with my items and more worryingly my personal information so i am informing the police.

very.co.uk