Very www.very.co.uk Review

ayeaye's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“I will never ever buy from this company again! I...”

Written on: 07/01/2013 by ayeaye (1 review written)

I will never ever buy from this company again! I cannot even begin to say how angry i am with this company! Already buying a product from the site i was sent a message saying i have not paid, when i already had! when phoning them one of the advisers said when asking my date of birth that my answer was correct. I then proceeded to pay, after paying i checked my online statement only to see there was no payment!!!!!. When i called them again they asked my date of birth again! i asnwered the same but this time one of their advisers said that it doesnt link with the account. NEVER WILL I BUY BE BUYING FROM THIS COMPANY. A ONCE LOYAL CUSTOMER NOW INFURIATED BY THE SHEER INCONVENIENCE FROM THIS COMPANY.

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Response to ayeaye's Review

Written on: 16/01/2013

Hi Ayeaye,

We would like to look into this if possible. The details on your account should be the same as when you first set up the account so we would like to check to see if these have been amended at any point. We will also be able to locate your payment and ensure that it is applied to your account balance. Please email us at Network@VeryHQ.co.uk and we would be happy to help.

We do apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.

Many Thanks