Terrible service...do not buy from VERY!!

Guest's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“Terrible service...do not buy from VERY!!”

Written on: 01/01/2013

I spent the whole day in waiting for a delivery as it was guaranteed to arrive that morning. Since the time was near 12 midday, I checked my account online to find that the package was on the delivery van that morning and in transit. At 5.30pm that evening, I checked my account again to check the delivery status - my account stated that the package was delivered at 11.44am and that Royal Mail received a signature for it. I was livid as I had been home all day, I called VERY who were unable to confirm who signed for it because Royal Mail had not detailed the name of the signee. I believe that VERY are totally overwhelmed and do not have an organized system like NEXT Directory to cope with offering an effective Customer Service. I was meant to receive a telephone call from VERY regarding my non-delivery and still I am waiting for that call. Having telephoned VERY, they are still telling me what I already can see detailed on my account. I am just hurrying up to clear my account to close it to never use VERY again.

From a VERY disappointed customer

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Comment

Written on: 04/01/2013

Hi,

We are unable to offer any guarantees with our delivery slots. We make every effort to ensure that your products are delivered within the set time frame.

We're sorry our Track and Trace team haven't been in touch yet. They will contact you as soon as they can, in the meantime, could you please email us at Network@VeryHQ.co.uk and we'll look into this for you.

Many Thanks