Never again !!

Guest's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“Never again !!”

Written on: 21/12/2012

I ordered a camera and memory card on the sameday for a christmas present for my mother inlaw, which was to be delivered to her directly. Very sent me an email confirming both items would be delivered the next day. First of all I asked if the item could be left in the porch if my mother inlaw wasnt in. They failed to deliver the memorycard at all and only delivered the camera.The camera was left outside in a plastic bag by a plant pot in the pouring rain ??? When I checked to see why the memory card hadnt been delivered its delivery date had changed to after christmas !!! If i would of know that the company couldnt deliver both items on time I would of ordered from another company,

• £80

• Still waiting

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Comment

Written on: 04/01/2013

Hi there,

We are really sorry to hear of the delay and for the mothod of delivery.

Could you please email us at Network@VeryHQ.co.uk and we will look into this for you.

Many Thanks