NEVER AGAIN! WASTE OF SPACE

Guest's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“NEVER AGAIN! WASTE OF SPACE”

Written on: 20/12/2012

I ordered a wardrobe 9 months ago with them, it cost me over £300, its a gorgeous wardrobe where the TV goes in the middle. Now 6 months later after the wardrobe was put up the middle section started bowing, so i took pictures and email Very in September. They said Ecomaster needed to come out to "investigate" it, they was a waste of space too! Messed us around to no end because of this that and the other, we now have to wait until JANUARY 2013 for them to come and see it! Very have been very unhelpful and quite frankly dont care. I now have 3 email addresses for the CEO and MD and will be writing to them. Since september the bowing has gotten worse and i now cant use the draw or top shelf at all! I am so angry! I will never be ordering from them again! BEWARNED!!!!!!

• Wardrobe - £329

Visit very.co.uk

Danjohnson8's Comment

Written on: 23/01/2013

Ordered for next day postage on the 19/12/2012 for my girlfriends christmas present. Waited and waited, rang them up on christmas eve as this was the last day of deliveries, they told me it would be here for the 10/1/2013!!!!! Clearly stated online next day delivery, never ever use this company again!

very.co.uk