SHOCKING SHOCKING SHOCKING

Jessfayeg's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“SHOCKING SHOCKING SHOCKING”

Written on: 04/12/2012 by Jessfayeg (2 reviews written)

I decided to purchase a Little Tykes Premium Wooden Kitchen from Very.com as it was the most competitive price. After looking at it, it did state Low Stock, selling fast so though I better purchase quickly on my car. £146.98. When I received my confirmation email, it stated the item is not in stock and would be delivered late January! After Christmas! Not impressed. So I went online and cancelled within 10 mins. Got a reply stating order had been cancelled and I would not be charged, at which point I ordered from somewhere else. Checking my bank statement 2 days later, I had been charged by Very! I phoned up customer services to find out why. Firstly was told I had to return item, which I had never received, then told that when they mean I had not been charged, that they had not charged my credit account. And the make me more furious, it would take 14 days to process refund! Not a happy customer, and will not be shopping with them again!

• Little Tykes Premium Wooden Kitchen - £146.98