I been charged for missing order

luizalotos's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“I been charged for missing order”

Written on: 03/12/2012 by luizalotos (1 review written)

I'm Very customer for long time but happen that this time my parcel was missing wile on my online account stands that all was delivered.
I called customer service and asked where parcel was delivered because my housemates and neighbors confirmed that non was delivered to them. Customer assistant wasn't able to confirm where was delivered. I been told that all will be under investigation.

Almost 1 week after I called Very Customer Service parcel miraculously appeared, passed true my housemate, to my house 164 Francis Avenue, by unknown young man.

I was so happy when I finally received parcel and write about that to Very and that I'm waiting now for another one.

How i was surprise when I received email that I should receive both item !

I send 8 emails and each time is different person and all just go around without any conclusion or proper information. Until now do not get answer where parcel was delivered ! In last email from Very I been asked to scan my signature because Yodel, which delivered parcel, requested my signature - even I was at that time at work !

Plus above all I been charged £ 55.00 for something which I do no have !

Highly disappointed !

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit very.co.uk

Dinap's Response to luizalotos's Review

Written on: 23/12/2012

I had a very bad experience with this company they actually sent me a promotional offer with money off. When I tried to use it they said it was sent to me in error and they could not honour it! I think this is disgusting behaviour for a company who is part of a big organisation like littlewoods. Anyone who has anything good to say about Very probably works for them or lies!

very.co.uk