Delivery? What delivery?

Guest's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“Delivery? What delivery?”

Written on: 02/12/2012

Don't understand why these companies always promise next day delivery and CHARGE you for it... yet it never arrives... I have now spent all day at my delivery address and found out that the driver has not even received it.

The other aspect that I strongly dislike about this website is that you have to purchase everything on credit... I reluctantly joined up because the boots on offer were half price, but was shocked that the only way to purchase these were through a credit scheme.

I wish I had read these reviews before I purchased!

• Boots - £75

• Still waiting

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Comment

Written on: 02/12/2012

Hi,

We do apologise that there was a delay with your order. We do make every effort to deliver goods on the dates/times specified, however, these dates are only expected.

In regards to your comment about our payments, not all of our customers have to open a credit account to order with us. We do offer 'cash only' accounts where customers have to pay for their goods in full at the time of order. This option is available at stage 3 of the checkout process. Once you get to stage 3 scroll down the page and you will see it there.

If you would like us to look into anything or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at Network@VeryHQ.co.uk.

Many Thanks