DO NOT BUY FROM VERY!

Guest's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“DO NOT BUY FROM VERY!”

Written on: 30/11/2012

I order my item, a month later it still hasn't arrived; so I call them up, after being sent through to about 4 different apartments (who were all very helpful) I was finally directed to the right one. She told me that my account had been rejected?? Even though they had sent an email to me verifying the opening of my account. So now after a month of waiting for my item I have to buy it from somewhere else which I should have just done in the first place!

• Goods purchased & cost

• A few weeks late

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Comment

Written on: 02/12/2012

Hi,

As this is a new account, we have no trading history and it sounds like we may have needed an initial payment or that we needed to ask some extra security questions before the order will be released. You can call our Underwriting team on 0844 811 1218 who will be able deal with this type of query.

We do apologise that this was not explained when you had called up and it had taken a few departments to finally tell you this and we will be sure to pass on your feedback.

Many Thanks