Not Very good!

anothernotVeryhappycustomer's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“Not Very good!”

Written on: 29/11/2012 by anothernotVeryhappycustomer (1 review written)

I did not want to give them any stars as they dont deserve any in my opinion! Avoid at all costs! Ordered an ipad on 24th November 2012, for delivery on 26th November 2012 - guess what, still waiting!!!! Customer services very unhelpful, although did give me a handy tip not to bother to pay extra for a specified delivery slot as they wont guarantee it anyway! Address for a written complaint only, no email facility to complain and no senior customer services operative to complain to either.

Very, Very bad - dont waste your time. Wish I had seen these reviews before I ordered.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Response to anothernotVeryhappycustomer's Review

Written on: 30/11/2012

Hi there,

We are really sorry to hear that you haven't received your iPad yet.

We do make every effort to deliver items on the dates specified, however, they are expected.

If you would like to email us at Network@VeryHQ.co.uk we'll look into this further for you.

Many Thanks