Awful delivery

Guest's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“Awful delivery”

Written on: 28/11/2012

I ordered a bluray player from hubby for xmas from them as a new customer. Problems started when trying to input a delivery address as I wanted it delivered to work. It would not accept what I was trying to put in so I rang & spoke to a very polite bloke who told me to input the address manually which I did. I work in a doctors surgery. The building has been here since 1995 & it is a big building!. I put the details on to my account. The item was delivered at 7pm to my HOME address. My hubby answered the door & took delivery of his xmas present!! The delivery man said they 'couldn't find my delivery address'.
I have NEVER had a problem having parcels delivered to work by any other company. I have emailed VERY & have had 3 replies from 3 different people - all rather curtly worded.
I will be cancelling my account. They are appalling to deal with.

• bluray player

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Comment

Written on: 30/11/2012

Hi there,

We are really sorry that your delivery never went to the address that you had selected.

Most first orders have to go to the account address as we have no trading history with the customer, or extra security questions may have to be asked before an alternative address will be accepted.

We are really sorry that this was not fed back to you and if you'd like to email us at Network@VeryHQ.co.uk and we'll look into it and pass on any feedback you have.

Many Thanks