Worst shopping experience ever. Please don't waste your time

Sp328's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“Worst shopping experience ever. Please don't waste...”

Written on: 25/11/2012 by Sp328 (1 review written)

Bought two pairs of boots. Only one was delivered. Took me 10 emails, each one speaking to someone different to find out they 'were out of stock' even though they weren't when I ordered them. No apology for wasting my time, was told to write a letter if I wanted my complaint taken further. No reply to that. Replies to my emails didn't even have capital letters or full stops. Worst customer service ever and definitely won't be shopping here again!!! Please don't waste your time!

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Response to Sp328's Review

Written on: 30/11/2012

Hi Sp328,

We're really sorry to hear of the service you have received.

From your review, we can see that you have sent a letter of complaint. This will have been sent to our Customer Excellence team who will respond to you as soon as they can.

We can check to see if they have received this yet, please email us at Network@VeryHQ.co.uk and we'll check for you.

Many Thanks