Since when did RML do timed delivery?

Guest's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“Since when did RML do timed delivery?”

Written on: 21/11/2012

I purchased an iPad from Very the other day and selected next day 7-12pm delivery as I have work in the afternoons. As you can guess, it did not arrive. I rang Very at around 3 and spoke to a lovely lady who refunded my postage charge and informed me that the parcel was being delivered by Royal Mail.. Since WHEN do Royal Mail offer tracking and timed delivery? I work in Customer Services for Arcadia and I know for a fact RML numbers are not trackable! To say I've spent over £300 here, I was atleast expecting to be able to track my order! I'm disappointed with this but assumed by the time I was home (after 9pm) maybe my housemate would have received it OR a calling card left. Much to my surprise, neither. So I called back and spoke to a lady who then informed me that we cannot track these parcels and to allow 14 days to receive my parcel. Now, I understand timescales for RML but I've paid for next-day, if it isn't here today then I expect it within a few working days, not two weeks. Needless to say, if this isn't here by Friday, I will be a very, very unhappy customer. I'm aware that couriers are ridiculous but to send next day parcels out with RML, really? AND to despatch my item at 5.47am this morning, obviously was NOT going to arrive!

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit very.co.uk

Jmondinho's Comment

Written on: 22/11/2012

I had the exact same problem today i paid for the ipad to be delivered between 7am-12pm, nothing arrived, i called up to be told that it would be delivered in 12 days. I missed lectures waiting for these peanut brains and my partner will miss out on his graduation gift. So angry! i will never use any of these shop direct websites again after ( if i ever receive) my package.
And they told me it was yodel...

Veryrepresentative's Comment

Written on: 25/11/2012

Hi There,

Please accept our apologies that you have not yet received your parcel.

We would like to help you further with this - if you could please email your details to Network@VeryHQ.co.uk and we will look into this.

Many Thanks