Horrendous

Guest's review of True Shopping www.trueshopping.co.uk

“Horrendous”

Written on: 03/06/2014

First bath was delivered damaged, replacement sent after I'd taken photos. 2nd bath delivered damaged in exact same place. On calling to report, cost me money and was told that I would have to send further pictures but eventually got them to replace without them however could not guarantee morning delivery even though it was not my fault. Bath arrived... damaged! 3rd attempt at delivering undamaged bath, bath arrived damaged! On asking for 4th bath was promised it wouldn't be damaged and embarrassingly they took photos of bath without removing packaging and stated 2 managers had inspected before sending on the Friday, bath being delivered Monday. Awaiting delivery on the Monday, no sign, I phoned delivery company to be told they weren't sending due to it being DAMAGED! No one would've contacted so day wasted had I not again phoned at my own cost. On hold for 25mins til I put phone down. 3 plumber appointments, no bath, umpteen expensive phone calls, not a "priority" for delivery, false promises, unable to supply, delayed move to new home and then being told I have to wait for refund... unacceptable and no apology or reimbursement for hassle. Did however buy toilet and sink which after the bath saga, I couldn't care less about. All in all, a poor experience and would NEVER use again!

• BAD