Better to burn your money at least you'll keep warm!

Guest's review of Trade Services - www.trade-services.org

“Better to burn your money at least you'll keep warm!”

Written on: 08/08/2013

Warning - don't purchase through this company. don't even bother looking at their website, because it's all a lie. I'd be surprised if you can still get in contact with them. I tried to contact them by email to track where my product was ( I purchased perfume), I did receive one email back to tell me it had been dispatched. However when it hadn't turned up after several weeks, I tried to email back again and received a bounce back email. I'm really bummed at myself for not checking reviews on this site. I have made a point to read review on anything internet now and I take heed of them. A couple of bad reviews I can live with the risk, but hundreds and hundreds - NO GO ZONE! Also if a product is too cheap compared to other legit sites you can bet there is something dodgy going on. Hope this stops you from making the mistake I made. Best Wishes!

• perfume