Don't buy from this company!

Guest's review of Trade Services - www.trade-services.org

“Don't buy from this company!”

Written on: 07/01/2013

I ordered hard to find perfume on 1 Nov for Christmas gift. Received confirmation email and then one stating that the goods had been dispatched on 9 Nov. Allowing the 18 working days (as I had chosen economy delivery) the goods should have arrived by 5 Dec. No perfume. Emailed the company who advised checking with the nearest Royal Mail delivery depot as it had definitely been dispatched. No parcel awaiting collection at the Royal Mail Depot. Left it a couple of days then phoned the company (had to try several times as no reply) and was advised that they would investigte. At this point I googled the company name and found many poor reviews. Wish I had done this before I ordered the perfume but was distracted by the fact that I had found the perfume I had been looking for for ages. I contacted my bank and was put through to their fraud department. They have refunded my money, pending their inquiries. If they are unable to get their money back from Trade-services.org within 60 working days they'll write to me then reclaim the money back from my account. It's now 7 January and there's stil no parcel, though if it does arrive now it'll belong to the bank. . .

Busybon's Comment

Written on: 16/01/2013

I have also had the same problem and have called them 3 times and emailed them 3 times all to no avail. I am now going to contact my bank and speak to their fraud department. Trade Services say I cannot have a refund for goods that have not arrived because I did not pay for insurance!!! I asked for proof that these goods were dispatched and they said they would forward proof of posting which needless to say has not been sent. Will never use them again.