DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - BEWARE.

Guest's review of Trade Services - www.trade-services.org

“DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - BEWARE.”

Written on: 03/01/2013

They sent me goods that took 18 days to arrive, poorly packaged and leaking, would never ever use an overseas company again based on this experience - always check online for reviews first. Also disagree with the review on here claiming goods were received within 2 days and the purchaser was happy, this does not concur with other online reviews I have seen where the goods always take longer than 18 days and they appear to be counterfeit. PLEASE DO NOT USE.

Spratmum's Comment

Written on: 03/01/2013

yes me too, ordered and paid for goods of £24.56 as per receipt. Took more money from my account! Counterfeit goods as per makers not recognising this item as genuine. Threats of credit agencies if cancelled order. Rude receptionist. Charge threat of 30% of cost of order if cancelled. No address offered despite persistent reqests. Check Hotukdeals for other irate customers who have been ripped off. Item sent to me fake. Invoice not legitimate. In process of dealing with chargeback from bank, fraud notified and customs abroad. fake company. They have the nerve to ask me what my problem is. My problem is they sent me fake goods and took my money and more than they should have.

Franglish's Comment

Written on: 03/01/2013

ordered some perfume end of september and stil not received anything, and as above these people took more money from my account than the amount i should have paid... . do not use