Stay away from this company

ganga's review of Trade Services - www.trade-services.org

“Stay away from this company”

Written on: 28/12/2012 by ganga (1 review written)

I purchased 2 Gucci Rush perfumes for my wife and daughter for Christmas they arrived on Dec 15th when my wife opened hers to check if it was OK lo and behold it was fake. We took both perfumes to Debenhams to confirm if they were in fact fake and it was confirmed by the staff that it was indeed fake. When I complained to Trade Services and requested a refund they sent me a FORMAL COMPLAINT PROCEDURE AFFIDAVIT for me to fill in. I ask for an address to return the goods and form and was told to destroy the perfume and no return address was supplied. I have been onto my credit card company to ask for a charge back which they are working on at the moment. I have also reported them to Europeoan Consumer Centre. These guys need to be shut down and fined and enormous amount of money to stop them opening up anther company under another name and start scamming more innocent folk. I think it has been said if good men do notheing then bad men will rule, or words to that effect so come on guys let your pens do the talkin as these guys are opperating in Bulgaria.

Ganga's Response to ganga's Review

Written on: 31/12/2012

Trade Services tried to have my review taken off this web site. I leave you to decide why they would want to do this

Tradeservices's reply to Ganga's Comment

Written on: 02/01/2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

If you are a genuine customer, please write an email for the attention of Joshua Harris to support@trade-services.org and I'll be happy to help you.

Your order id also will help.

Kind Regards,
Joshua Harris

Written on: 03/01/2013

HOW MANY MORE EMAILS DO i HAVE TO SEND YOU TO GET MY MONEY BACK FOR THE FAKE PERFUME YOU SENT ME IT SEEMS THAT i AM NOT THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAS PROBLEMS WITH YOUR COMPANY. jUST RETURN MY MONEY!!!

Frenchfry27's reply to Ganga's Comment

Written on: 03/01/2013

I have been sent the same complaint form but still waiting on my refund. Plus they are getting my reviews from various websites removed. Appalling behaviour.

Ganga's reply to Frenchfry27's Comment

Written on: 04/01/2013

Yes I have had my reviews removed also but after sending proof that they are bad who are after scamming innocent folk they have been reinstated. The reply which you can see above from (name removed) is a load of hog wash. I have replied by email as per his request and guess what no response. No doubt they will try and have these reviews removed. If you are reading this before they have it removed please be very sure of who you are dealing with as this company really does need to be shut down. Where are the authorities who can implement the closing down of these folk.

Succinctlybalanced's reply to Ganga's Comment

Written on: 04/01/2013

Trust Pilot will remove your review when this criminal makes a complaint. Remember this, Trust Pilot is a business offering services to companies, for some considerable sums of money.
This thread opened my eyes to what we are dealing with in Trust Pilot.

Please gents, don't forget to send your story to BBC Watchdog. I have done so and mentioned how Trust Pilot is accepting clearly positive reviews from this dork, yet deleting the reviews of victims.

Trade Services need exposing as does the policies of Trust Pilot. I have offered my investigation skills and time for free to do exactly this.

Spratmum's reply to Ganga's Comment

Written on: 04/01/2013

my reviews too have been removed it seems. Why is this? I have had the experience of being scammed by this company and they have taken out money from my account more than the invoice. Proctor and gamble can verify the item purchased from Trade services is fake so why is this company allowed to have reviews removed. My argument is genuine. This company is FAKE as are their items. WHY WILL NOBODY LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN UNFORTUNATE ENOUGH TO BE RIPPED OFF!!!

Tradeservices's reply to Ganga's Comment

Written on: 04/01/2013

Can we have your order id please?

Written on: 07/01/2013

COR STONE A CROW HOW MANY MORE EMAILS DO YOU EXPECT TO GET FROM ME. MY ORDER NUMBER IS TS#108710 NOW JUST GET ON AND DEAL WITH IT, STOP DELAYING THIS HAS GONE ON FOR FAR TOO LONG

jUST TO INFORM WHOEVER IS LOOKING AT THIS REVEIW I HAVE TODAY HAD CONFORMATION THAT THE MONEY THESE BANDITS TOOK FOR THE FAKE PERFUME HAS BEEN CREDITED BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT.
PLEASE DONT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH YOUR CASH DEMAND A CHARGEBACK FROM YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY. i HAVE ALSO NOTICED THAT SOME OF THE REVEIWS HAVE BEEN REMOVED NO DOUBT BY TRADE SERVICES. DONT USE THEM

Spratmum's reply to Tradeservices's Comment

What about my refund?

Written on: 07/01/2013

how many more emails does it take to have my money refunded by you who have no problem stealing my money for fake I repeat FAKE goods. I have no intention of letting this go and will continue giving bad reviews

Written on: 07/01/2013

Done that so many times have now got writers cramp what does it take for you to refund hard earned cash for the fake perfume you sell.

Spratmum's reply to Ganga's Comment

Written on: 03/01/2013

same happened to me. Many e mails I sent asking for address for return and all i keep getting is request to complete affidavit. They couldn't even spell this right. I have been sent e mails asking me to refrein from calling the item fake but the manufacturers don't recognise it as genuine. "Refrain" is incorrectly spelt. They threatened me with credit agencies if I pursued a chargeback and would charge me 30% of cost if I cancelled. Goods not genuine lacoste touch of pink. Finally address given to me as 6 Slington House, Rankine Road, Basingstoke RG24 8PH. However checks made do not show Trade Services. Just going round and round in circles not getting money back into my account of which they took more than they showed on the invoice which is also fake. Bank says not enough done to return the item but how can anyone return items where there is no address and only recently were given the address above. Reluctant to return item as I won't have any proof that the goods are fake. (Names removed), all names used by Trade Services but they are based in Bulgaria. Unfortunately they used British Post so may get this checked out.

Succinctlybalanced's reply to Spratmum's Comment

Written on: 08/01/2013

First of all you need to get the idea of treating Trade Services as a company, right out of your head. You need to accept that you are being given the runaround and whatever you do, do not send anything back to that address.

Report this to the Police at ActionFraud, get your crime reference number and get your chargeback. Don't take any nonsense from your bank.

It is a pity that many of these comments were removed initially as this advice may have arrived too late.

Spratmum's reply to Succinctlybalanced's Comment

Written on: 08/01/2013

I have reported this to the police, action fraud, trading standards and my bank are not helping, they keep asking the same questions and for me to send the same paperwork. How many times do I need to tell the bank the same info. I have a crime ref and trading standards ref. I have also contacted newspaper who are taking it on as they reported it in 2011, trading standards still operating. I too won't let this drop. I will continue with the bank and if necessary go to banking ombudsman. They keep asking me to return the goods and they will continue with chargeback. Once gone I've got no proof.

Cris0705's reply to Spratmum's Comment

Written on: 11/04/2013

Hi, I am in the same situation like you, they gave me the same return address but not sure if to send it back as I will have no proof of fake item.What did you do?

Succinctlybalanced's reply to Tradeservices's Comment

Ganga,

This is standard. The "If you are a genuine customer" part is his/her standard response. My bet is that you never received an invoice or order number. Please see this and it would be great if you could take the action I(AngryAndy) recommend.

You are wasting your time opening any dialogue with this individual. Go get your cash back!

Twiinter's Response to ganga's Review

Written on: 23/01/2013

I have had some perfume arrive today and yes it's not real !!!!! I have the genuine perfume so have made the comparison. The smell wore off after about an hour where the genuine perfume is still on and can smell it. I am filling out a complaint form as we speak and has asked for a refund. I doubt whether they will respond but we will see !,,, follow the old phrase - if it looks to good to be true then it probably is. Lesson learnt !!!!

Busybon's Response to ganga's Review

Written on: 16/01/2013

I also have had a very bad experience with this company and will definitely be reporting them to the European Consumer Centre. Thanks for letting me know the organisation that I should report to - had no idea where to go to stop this company trading. Well done you for posting this.