Do not buy from this website!! You have been warned!!

SuccinctlyBalanced's review of Trade Services - www.trade-services.org

“Do not buy from this website!! You have been warned!!”

Written on: 07/12/2012 by SuccinctlyBalanced (3 reviews written)

My girlfriend ordered me some Chanel Platinum and I can report the following:

a) No confirmation email or follow up email was ever received.
b) A parcel was received some weeks later and no invoice was contained therein.
c) The packaging looked real but the cellophane did not seem as per a genuine product.
d) The bottle looked good except that the lid was not as tight a fit as a genuine product.
e) The embossing on the bottom of the bottle was not the same as an original, although this was a very good attempt.
f)There was a large floater within the bottle.
g) The plastic pump mechanism is different from a genuine one.
h)The internal dimensions of the bottle was considerably smaller than 100ml and totally different from a genuine bottle.
i) The final test, the scent didn't smell of much and certainly not the gorgeous smell of Platinum.

Result: Total fake. Please avoid this company, regardless of how much you need a bargain.
Edit: Oh, I forgot, the customer services rep that will answer the phone or answer emails is named [name removed]. This is also the name of a fictional character in a TV series called Pretty Little Liars. Talk about poking fun at victims.

If you have become a victim, then report it here: www(dot)actionfraud(dot)police(dot)uk and consider any future forensic evidence that you can preserve.

If you haven't received your goods then refuse to sign for the white cardboard box and get your card company to withdraw the payment. These goods will be fake, do not accept them.

Johnsmith123456789's Response to SuccinctlyBalanced's Review

Written on: 20/12/2012

FAKE FAKE FAKE, here is an ameil i have sent to their customer services who have refused tp answet 40+ emails i have sent them so far;

I repeat, please supply your returns address, I do not want your goods, If you fail to respond with a returns address then you are in breach of the distance selling regulations act 2000, and in breach of your contract by your own terms and conditions, a copy of which I have saved and will also be submitting as evidence to Visa that you are trying to defraud me of money.

I will raise this as evidence that you are a fraudulent company with my bank when actioning my chargeback with them.

I have reported you to customs and excise, the police, the trading standards office, and I will be warning everyone I can that you are a scam website operating illegally. Please respond to this email with a returns address. I will be submitting my entire email chain as evidence to all concerned agencies, including Visa to reclaim my money.

I look forward to hearing from you

Succinctlybalanced's reply to Johnsmith123456789's Comment

Written on: 28/12/2012

Hi there,

I am considering collating the details of victims of this deception with the intention of escalating matters more quickly with the Police. If you are willing to assist please contact me

Busybon's reply to Succinctlybalanced's Comment

Written on: 17/01/2013

Hi I would be happy to give details of my order and their deception to help you to escalate matters. Possibly we could enlist the help of the press in this matter as I understand from another post that a national newspaper was following this company's activities at some point. I hope more people get involved - I am sick of being scammed by people who have no conscience and are taking money on false pretences from hard working, tax paying people.

Busybon's reply to Johnsmith123456789's Comment

Written on: 17/01/2013

Hi I don't know if this site will allow direct contact but my email address is ****.