False Advertising!

SickOfBeingTaken's review of Target www.target.com

“False Advertising!”

Written on: 20/10/2013 by SickOfBeingTaken (1 review written)

I found this item online at an advertised sale price of $213.99, as I'm sure did you. When I added it to my cart however, it came up at $299.99. I called customer service and was asked to hold. Upon the girl's return, she told me that she had advised the tech department, and that I was advised to wait until tomorrow. She said that the item might not be on sale anymore, and the sale price may not be current. I informed her that an advertised price should be honored. She constantly interrupted while I was talking. I asked for a supervisor and was left on hold for over 23 minutes. The supervisor said that if there was " a different price on my end than there was on his end" there was nothing he could do about it, and he refused to even acknowledge that his rep had seen the item listed at the $213 price. I asked him why she had to alert the tech dept if there was no discrepancy, to which he had no answer. He refused to adjust the price. I took a screen shot of the web page showing the sale price and emailed it to customer serv, but I have not had a reply. I am not going to purchase this item at $299, nor will I be making an more purchases at Target. Boycott Target! They are UNAMERICAN!!!

• Advertised at $213.99