terrible customer service

maz7's review of TJ Hughes www.tjhughes.co.uk

“terrible customer service”

Written on: 17/04/2014 by maz7 (1 review written)

Was very upset over the way I was tret instore today at the Newcastle store. They had the wrong price sticker on a set of cushions I tried to purchase. The price clearly stared £9.99 but they tried to overcharge me to £19.99 I asked to speak to the manageress but she said it was clearly a mistake on their behalf and it should have had a £19.99 sticker on. I argued that they should sell me it for the price it had on at £9.99 but she was rude and walked off! I spoke to the male store manager but he clearly was un interested and very unhelpful. I said it wasnt my fault it had the wrong price on and they should sell me it for that price....basically I was laughed out of the store arrogance!! What happened to the customer is always right!! I will take this matter much further. I am very unsatisfied.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Visit tjhughes.co.uk

Eathcliff's Response to maz7's Review

Written on: 02/05/2014

Wish I'd read this review site before ordering..........

tjhughes.co.uk