Terrible about P&P

IreneQuartey's review of QVC UK www.qvcuk.com

“Terrible about P&P”

Written on: 10/06/2014 by IreneQuartey (1 review written)

Why do we have to pay P&P on every item when you purchase at the same time I find it difficult to understand why you charge so much for P&P and returns when others give free postage or pay a reduced P&P when items are purchased at the same time or get free P&P when you purchased up to a certain amount. The amount we pay on postage and returns don't add up and prevent me from buying sometimes I hope you will review this and do something about it

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit qvcuk.com

Slugslime's Response to IreneQuartey's Review

Written on: 07/07/2014

I have emailed QVC on many occasions asking why they charge so much for P&P. The likes of Argos can deliver items (cheaply) for a flat fee. I even asked QVC if they could offer free P&P on Today's Special Value items but of course that fell on deaf ears. I have stopped shopping with QVC as the P&P charge wipe out any savings they offer.

qvcuk.com