Disappointed that I fell for this Somebody has to say.

wmHenry184's review of QVC UK www.qvcuk.com

“Disappointed that I fell for this Somebody has to say.”

Written on: 02/06/2014 by wmHenry184 (1 review written)

I ordered 6 extra large lily regale bulbs on the basis that that they were 24 inches in diameter or plus in size. From dejager at qvcuk

The hook was that “this large size are not even offered in de jager catalogue”. “We can't always guaranteed this size”. So I ordered. They arrived. Not one was 24 inches, most were 22 and one was 21 inches. That means the REGULAR De jager sized bulbs from their catalogue. Yes they were healthy and fleshy, but size not as described.
, Do I keep or return. Have to pay postage and be without lillies. So planted them, nothing has shown, but I think they will be late, not too worried yet.
Recently they have repeated the same claim on tv "Extra large 24+ inch lilly bulbs for £12.
Not at any time did the camera show LOADS of 24+ size bulbs, how can you prove it . proof would be measuring with tape measure did they-NO. Only saw one bulb in presenters hand as they coo'd over it's size. Dejager, ruining their reputation , I won't order again. Lost Trust in qvc.
Another point, Richard jacksons 1.5 kg tub of flower power may work, but the 1.5kg bucket is half full we're paying for AIR. Why can't they make the tub 2kg- .

• 16.91