displeased :/

Guest's review of QVC UK www.qvcuk.com

“displeased :/”

Written on: 10/09/2013

I used to love shopping from qvc after watching them for many weeks, I made my first purchase and hey presto, was totally addicted, 2 things I enjoy purchasing from qvc is 1)beauty products & 2) jewellery. Customer service so far have been acceptable.. But to be honest I would appreciate it if qvc changed their p&p charges to one per order or per day rather than one per item... I feel they're able to and it is easy for them, if most other retail shops do it, so can they: qvc won't miss their p&p. It will also help their customers, and boost their sale too no doubt!
Also I feel qvc are now a huge worldwide company and they can slice their price on certain items had they wished... And keep it low cause I do feel certain items are a huge ripp off job its a joke.
To add to the insult, other tv channels are seriously giving qvc a run for their money, I mean seriously! For one, there's a certain channel that sell jewellery, high quality, exceptional jewellery way better in some cases than what qvc offers for nowhere near the price! And their p&p is one per day, regardless of what you order!
So when I compare, I feel qvc had they wished can go low low and low on their price points whilst maintaining their quality products. Shame on qvc hey!
I wouldn't advise shopping exclusively on qvc, there are a world of offers out there that do do a better deal than qvc.. So shop around first before deciding where from you'd want to purchase.

• Goods purchased & cost