Order not received

Guest's review of QVC UK www.qvcuk.com

“Order not received”

Written on: 15/03/2013

I ordered a Liz Earle TSV from QVC on 27 January, received confirmation of despatch on 29 January but package never got any further than "received at HUB". I have phoned QVC and e mailed them but they just say they will send a form for me to sign and then look into it. I haven't received the form as yet. Rang back today and was told by a very unpleasant young man that once the parcel left QVC it was mine not theirs. They have taken the money from my credit card but I've received nothing in return. I have never dealt with such an unhelpful person in a customer service centre. I don't hold out much hope of either getting my parcel or a refund.

• liz earle. Facial products £50.95

• Still waiting

Visit qvcuk.com

Abiqueen's Comment

Written on: 02/05/2013

This review is very damaging because it have been with qvc for over 8years now and I can say they have the best customer Services anyone shopplng channel can offer.

qvcuk.com