Company does not deliver what they advertise

Hunter123's review of Opentip.com www.opentip.com

“Company does not deliver what they advertise”

Written on: 05/08/2013 by Hunter123 (1 review written)

I ordered from your site and your description of the item that I ordered was 2-Berne BS19 heavyweight Pocket shirts- Sleeveless. Now when you shop does this mean a pack of 2 (TWO) shirts. It certainly does to me.I compared several sites with the same shirts and all advertised as 2 pack for the same price. I chose your site to place my order and when I Received my shirts it was half what you advertised for this price. I called your customer service and got someone that could not or would not attempt to understand the problem. If you order by description 2- this means two shirts. I went back to double check your site again and found it did in fact show 2-BSM19 shirts. You advertise one thing then ship another and that is cheating your customer and false advertisement. I would like to see if you care to make this right. It would be one thing if there were no other sites advertising the same 2 (TWO) pack for nearly the same price. Just check for yourself. The shirts are of fine quality and was just what I was looking for but I did not get what you advertised.

• Ordered 2 of advertised shirts 2-Berne BSM19 Heavyweight Pocket Shirts-Sleeveless -$16.44

Visit opentip.com