First rotary table

Leakypan's review of

“First rotary table”

Written on: 17/07/2012 by Leakypan (1 review written)

I recently found myself needing a rotary table for the first time. I have avoided those projects in the past but this time I decided to try my hand. I researched several brands for features, price and ratings. I finally decided on the Vertex HV-6 because it looked to be the best machine for my needs.I shopped around to finda reputable source that would fit my budget. I usually find myself at Amazon.Com but there was this online store ( had a great price and very solid reputation. I purchased the table from them at the absolute lowest price I had seen anywhere on the internet even! When I received the table I was impressed with it's quality and precision. I mounted the table on my benchtop milling machine (after cleaning the table with WD400 and proceded to get to work. The table functioned exactly like I expected it should. Easy to mount and easy to use. I completed the curved slots and counter slots and machined my first large hole in the center using the rotaty action instead of drilling or using a lathe. I was amazed. I would recommend the Vertex table to anyone who needs a rotaty table and might be afraid to try one.

• VertexHV-6