Shipping Brings Star Level Down

Lsqud1's review of Opentip.com www.opentip.com

“Shipping Brings Star Level Down”

Written on: 26/06/2012 by Lsqud1 (1 review written)

I orded a candle warmer to use to keep my coffee warm until I'm finished with it, usually around noon. Opentip is the only place I found that had a warmer large enough to hold my 4 inch wide mug.
The warmer works great but it took soooooooooo long to get it that I forgot I ordered it! It took close to a month to get it. It may not be Opentip's fault, they might have shipped it in a timely manner--things happen once they leave the warehouse but I can't be sure so I must unfortunately lower the rating to three stars.
I will definitely try ordering from Opentip again before making a final decision on their shipping.
The warmer itself is great. It has an on/off switch on the cord and the cord itself is not very long so others walking by will not trip over it. The warmer plate is coated so any spills can be very easily wiped up with a damp cloth. When turned on a red light turns glows. One thing I wish this plate had was an auto off setting.
I would recommend this warmer to anyone that needs a large coffee warmer or candle warmer. The price is reasonable and your getting a well made warmer.

• Goods purchased & cost