BEWARE IF RETURNED GOODS ARE LOST IN TRANSIT

449Krause's review of Littlewoods www.littlewoods-online.com

“BEWARE IF RETURNED GOODS ARE LOST IN TRANSIT”

Written on: 17/07/2014 by 449Krause (1 review written)

I have bought from Littlewoods for years and never had any trouble. Their delivery has always been good. But..........I sent for items on their 'have now pay within the year without incurring interest' amazing idea. However, they show the items on a statement INCLUDING THE INTEREST which is very confusing indeed. The company suggest you have paperless billing, good idea, but.........it's very easy to forget to log into the account! So, having only kept part of the order, (1 pair suit trousers and 1 suit jacket)returning the unwanted items, 92 pairs Skopes suit trousers and 4 Skopes suit jackets) I neglected to keep a close eye on the statements. When I checked I was alarmed to see the goods I returned were not credited! This resulted in numerous 'phone calls and letters. I included copies of return receipts. One helpful lady returned my call and I received a letter stating it had been sorted. On looking at the statement some items that were returned STILL APPEARED AS OWING. More letters. To which I have not had replies. Their policy seems to be "PROVE YOU DON'T HAVE THE GOODS!" HOW ABOUT THEY "PROVE THEY DON'T HAVE THE GOODS?" The items didn't fit. I returned them. Where are they? I have no idea! It's like talking to the wall! I am an honest person, have proved my honesty to them and other companies!

• Goods purchased & cost