Falsely sold item

Guest's review of Littlewoods www.littlewoods-online.com

“Falsely sold item”

Written on: 10/09/2013

Hi, I bought an iPad for my partner back in jan 2013 it was a wifi 4G 16g or so I thort until I attempted to put a new EE 4G SIM card in it. Well as you can gather the SIM card didn't work so I got in touch with EE who looked into it further only to find out though apple that I had been sold a lower 3G model, I got in touch with littlewoods who admitted to false advertisement and suggested I send the iPad back for full refund and purchase the 4G one again, but now the 4G iPad has risen in price. I am not happy with the service I have been given and in a way I think it's theft because if EE and apple wouldn't have looked in to it I would never had known and payed top end cash for low end item. People beware!!!

• Goods purchased & cost

Singlemale666's Comment

Written on: 15/09/2013

Its hardley fair that you blame a company for you not reading properly, everone knows the ipad 4g ment 4 gen like the 3rd gen and 2nd gen not that its 4ee compatable, maybe yopu should have read a bit more