14 years of great service until now!

Guest's review of Littlewoods www.littlewoods-online.com

“14 years of great service until now!”

Written on: 03/03/2013

ive been a littlewoods customer for 14 years and never had a problem till now, I ordered an item on but now pay later in 2010 which I have quite a few times and still have now, that is till now when I found out ive been charged £350 for the £180 item I had on bnpl in 2010 which I had paid off before the year was up but am being told I didn't and have been paying it off for the last 2 yrs with out knowing, I aslo have to prove it to them I did pay it off which at the moment I don't know how I can do that all though I am going through all bank statements to try find something if not looks like something that was £180 will end up costing me £530 and im really not happy.

• psp go was £180 now costing me £530 really not happy

Littlewoodsrep's Comment

Written on: 20/03/2013

Hi,

We're very sorry to hear that your Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) item was charged to your account. We do advise that all payments towards your BNPL account must be targeted to the item otherwise it would be applied to your regular shopping account. Your statement will show where payments have been allocated and we do advise when the BNPL items are due to be charged to your account, and the interest applied, on the 2 statements prior to the charge date.

If you wish for us to look into this for you then please email us at Help@littlewoods.co.uk .

Many Thanks