Disgusted

sallyhudson's review of Isme - www.isme.com

“Disgusted”

Written on: 24/07/2014 by sallyhudson (1 review written)

I didnt recieve my last statement, so missed the final payment date for a laptop brought on buy now pay later, they wack on £160 pounds interest, refuse to help can not speak to anyone that will help, will have to write a letter!! Which means I will carry on incurring interest..........

The are disguised as a warm and fuzzy family company

AVIOD

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit isme.com

Tamboki's Response to sallyhudson's Review

Written on: 28/07/2014

This happening to me, I ordered an item on have now pay in 12 months, I have done this with Woolworths who are the same company, shopper direct, as a rule a few weeks before they send me a letter in the post to tell me I can pay in full on a date or pay the interest, then I get a statement in the post when it's due and I always pay in full. Isme sent me a letter telling me that they will be sending me a paper statement with no mention o the payment being due soon, well the first statement I got it was shock horror that there was a late payment charge and £156 interest. I made a complaint It went to customer excellence team who wrote to me saying they was dealing with it then the next week a letter telling me I have to pay and that was final. No one will discuss it with me. They had taken an opportunity to trick me, now I have to go to FOS, their Directors and even the owners, if you are going to shop with this company think twice, most of the big names on the internet are owned by shopper direct.

isme.com