Don't send paper statements & then charge u late payment!

Kinsleyj1971's review of Isme - www.isme.com

“Don't send paper statements and then charge u late...”

Written on: 30/04/2014 by Kinsleyj1971 (1 review written)

Terrible experience. Paper statements selected... Never opted for online but no statements received and 40£ in charges and interest when the interest free period went over by 1 day even though I paid in full when I had a text from then that day! They promise to text u when your payment is due but they didn't ... Only when it was late and they had applied charges. Have sent complaint in 6 weeks ago. Niw gone to ombudsman! Worse company I have ever dealt with!

• 110 black desk.

Visit isme.com

Tamboki's Comment

Written on: 28/07/2014

This is happening to me right now it must be stopped I ordered an item on have now pay in 12 months, I have done this with Woolworths who are the same company, shopper direct, as a rule a few weeks before they send me a letter in the post to tell me I can pay in full on a date or pay the interest, then I get a statement in the post when it's due and I always pay in full. Isme sent me a letter telling me that they will be sending me a paper statement with no mention o the payment being due soon, well the first statement I got it was shock horror that there was a late payment charge and £156 interest. I made a complaint It went to customer excellence team who wrote to me saying they was dealing with it then the next week a letter telling me I have to pay and that was final. No one will discuss it with me. They had taken an opportunity to de fraud me, now I have to go to FOS, their Directors and even the owners, if you are going to shop with this company think twice, most of the big names on the internet are owned by shopper direct.

isme.com