Worst catalogue company ever!!!

Guest's review of Isme - www.isme.com

“Worst catalogue company ever!!!”

Written on: 14/09/2013

Worst experience of my life dealing with ISME. I ordered goods over £50 on my first order to get money off plus free delivery. One of the dresses didn't suit so I sent it back and ordered another one thinking I'd still get the discount - I didn't, or the free delivery. I ordered another dress and they sent me the wrong one so sent it back. After receiving a statement I found they hadn't credited it to my account so did it at the time of my phone call. I was receiving paper statements and they sent me a text last month saying my payment was overdue - I hadn't received a statement. I emailed after finding out online they'd changed me onto paperless statements without telling me. I emailed explaining the situation and told them I didn't expect to receive a late payment fee as the error was theirs. I did, so rang and complained. I made my payment ONE day late last month and received a statement yesterday - they'd charged me £12 late payment fee and included a letter dated a week after I'd made my payment. I rang and complained and was told they could only apply one refund on the account. I paid the balance and told them they could whistle for the £12. I was so angry I emailed, with my ISME account number - yet they asked me for my email address as they couldn't find my account. I emailed back and got a reply saying they'd refunded the £12 as a gesture of goodwill but said there was confusion because I'd given them my Littlewoods account number rather than my ISME one. I have since emailed them a photo of my statement clearly stating the account number I provided alongside the word ISME. I have asked them to close my account but that'll probably never happen. Buying from ISME simply isn't worth the hassle!!!! Stay clear!!!

• Goods purchased & cost