REFUSED DISCOUNT/POOR SERVICE

Guest's review of Isme - www.isme.com

“REFUSED DISCOUNT/POOR SERVICE ”

Written on: 30/06/2013

Recieved a £30 gift voucher for isme.com through the post and ordered £70 worth on their website, however, when I got to the checkout I was not given the option to redeem this voucher an was not given the £30 off. I decided to cancel the order,I could not find this through the website so I called them up asking to cancel to which they put me through to a different number, this ended up being on holiday brochures. I called them again and got through and finally managed to cancel the order by cancelling my account. I was very disappointed that I couldn't use the voucher and found this misleading, and wasted 15 minutes on the phone with them to finally cancel the order. Not recommended.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit isme.com

Isme_Representative's Comment

Written on: 02/07/2013

Hi,

We're very sorry to hear that you decided to cancel your order with Isme.

The option to redeem a promotion code is shown at the online checkout. Should there be any issues with the code then this will flag and not allow the order to process. We do advise that promotion codes cannot be used against items that are sale-priced or subject to another promotional offer. If the code you wished to use has a minimum order value then your order would have to be higher than this value minus any sale priced goods in order to qualify for the discount.

We can look into this in more detail if you would like to email us, putting 'Promotion Code' in the subject field.

Many Thanks