very bad experience with isme

simranbuttar's review of Isme - www.isme.com

“very bad experience with isme”

Written on: 08/03/2013 by simranbuttar (1 review written)

I bought many items from isme. I ordered one shoe pair before few months but i did not received that when i called to customer service they said you have to arrange a deleivery. I spent lot of money on phone calls. After few days they sent me letter that you have to pay 25 pound for that shoe pair even i did not receive that. Now they put the penality and make a 95 pound. I contacted them so many time wastes lot of money on phones but nobody help me. Please dont believe on this fake site. If anybody can help me plz email me on simransmr3@gmail.com

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit isme.com

Isme_Representative's Response to simranbuttar's Review

Written on: 11/03/2013

Hi,

We'd be more than happy to look into this issue for you. Just drop us an email to contact_isme@isme.com and we'll respond straight away to you.

Many Thanks