If it looks too good to be true....

Guest's review of HushHush - www.hushhush.com

“If it looks too good to be true....”

Written on: 08/08/2014

Ordered a refurbished Ipad air 64gb in early July, a very good deal, too good to be missed. 10 days after I'd redeemed my voucher I was notified that there was no more stock; however I would receive a new Ipad instead at the same price, delivery would be made 25th July. Delivery actually made on the 26th July, upon inspection I had been sent a 16gb unit instead of the one ordered...I emailed Hushhush immediately and the collection was arranged and dealt with very quickly, the collection was made on the 30th July.
I have not had any response from Hushhush since, despite daily requests for information on their 'Might deals customer service site'. I am now in a state of limbo as there are no contact numbers just an email address and their website, I have paid out £365 and have nothing to show for it...

• Ipad Air £365

• Still waiting

Jenniferliu's Comment

Written on: 08/08/2014

Hi, i was just wondering whether you could give me the email address that you used to email Hushhush? I have recently purchased a product from them, but they are not allowing me to redeem my voucher code or access my account and plus i cant find any method to contact them. Thankyou, this would be of great help.

Garryclough's Comment

Written on: 08/08/2014

I've had a look at the email address I have is specific to my request on the Mighty Deals website.
Maybe you could try creating an account on that website.

Jenniferliu's Comment

Written on: 11/08/2014

I have created an account on the Mighty Deals website as you suggested but I am still finding trouble on locating the e-mail address. Please can you give me the one that you used?

Garryclough's Comment

Written on: 11/08/2014

Sorry I can't, it is specific to my complaint.