I have been given the bullet

Gretchenv82's review of HushHush - www.hushhush.com

“I have been given the bullet”

Written on: 15/05/2014 by Gretchenv82 (1 review written)

From good beginnings with the first few things I ordered from Hushhush, their service and quality of goods has plummeted to rubbish in my view. I recently bought a Nishica Bullet - brilliantly advertised but that's all. Failing to receive the goods by the due date, I contacted HushHush who after 48 hours told me to contact the supplier directly. (Although as this was sold by HH it is their responsibility to help me). I had no response from the supplier. My goods arrived today, and are rubbish. Cheap and nasty look and no instructions so how do I use this? Nothing online either. This crucial point was not mentioned in the advertising blurb. I have emailed HH asking them to organise a refund and reminding them of their responsibilities. I am not holding my breath. Oh and they no longer have a customer contact telephone line. Always a bad sign. No more purchases from HushHush!

• Goods purchased & cost

Hushhushhelp's Comment

Written on: 09/06/2014

Hi,

We are only a ticket based system now, so that we can spend more quality time on answering your queries. If you have not received a response, please email us with your voucher code and we will try to resolve your issue.

Thank you for your patience.
Kind regards,