DON'T BUY FROM HUSHHUSH

Jotty99's review of HushHush - www.hushhush.com

“DON'T BUY FROM HUSHHUSH”

Written on: 14/04/2014 by Jotty99 (1 review written)

I ordered a bullet blender from them which didn't arrive within the promised 14 days..........waited a further 14 days and after numerous emails back and forth, I was sent the link to a Spanish company to track my order! I requested a refund for the delivery charge as a gesture of goodwil and was told that they don't operate in that way and can't offer a refund for delivery.

It eventually arrived......then was faulty and not fit for purpose. The motor overheated and emitted a burning rubber smell and the blades of the blender didn't operate!

I emailed them straight away to find out how I could get a refund and return the goods........they didn't bother to reply and so I attempted to telephone them........what a joke..... I was left holding for 45 mins before I eventually gave up and emailed them again requesting a call back immediately. Needless to say....I am still waiting.

I am disgusted with the lack of poor customer service and am determined not to give up until I receive a positive outcome.
I really wish I had read reviews on hush hush before buying through them

• Bullet blender set £20.99 plus p&p

• A few weeks late

Hushhushhelp's Response to Jotty99's Review

Written on: 09/06/2014

Hi,

I am sorry to hear you never received a response from us. Please email us your voucher code and we will try to resolve your issue.

Thank you for your patience.
Kind regards,