NEVER go the mac counter

Sarahkayyy's review of House of Fraser www.houseoffraser.co.uk

“NEVER go the mac counter ”

Written on: 22/03/2014 by Sarahkayyy (1 review written)

Me and my two friends went to go get it make up done before a night out for my 21st, I got mines done it was okay but I had to ask for eyeliner and I was never offered to get my eyebrows done which I never asked her to do because it all seemed to mug of a effort for her I asked for eyelashes and once she had done my eyeshadow which was quite nice she then said "do you still want the eyelashes or do you just wanna leave it ..." As she clearly couldn't be bothered so I never got it done. My other friend you could barley tell she has anything done she asked the girl 3 times to so it darker and she never I could of done it for her the amount of effort that was put in no eyeliner or anything, and my friend that went last liked her eyeshadow but they only done half her eyebrows so she the Got home and done them herself, but she left with a black blob in her eye was they clearly noticed and never said anything so when we got back to the travellodge and it was burning and itchy so she took her contact out (which they never asked of she had) and it had been stained with black eyeliner as we were away frontage weekend it was the only ones she had so tried to sort it and put it back in and her eye turned BRIGHT red and was referred to A&E and it was so painful wouldn't of even have them one star but I had too ....

• Goods purchased & cost