Staff ensure Security tags are removed after purchase!

Guest's review of House of Fraser www.houseoffraser.co.uk

“Staff ensure Security tags are removed after purchase! ”

Written on: 09/09/2012

Usually I love to shop in House of Fraser Aylesbury, but not today because the assistant had not removed the security tag after I had purchased a rain mac! Loud alarm bell sounded as I walked out into the large shopping precinct, which caused everybody in the busy precinct to stare in my direction - at this I froze and felt humiliated. I was most surprised at my reaction to the humiliation I felt, but it really knocked me back and made me feel very shaky. I think the store should introduce additional staff training because the assistant that took my bag to check didnt seem aware that it had affected me badly (whereas other customers may take it with a "pinch of salt"). Their till receipt refers to their website "comments" section (plus "monthly prize draw for a £250 gift card") however I couldnt leave my comments regarding my shopping experience today because the section wasnt there.

• Goods purchased & cost