saturday shopper

Hannahbaloo's review of House of Fraser www.houseoffraser.co.uk

“saturday shopper”

Written on: 30/07/2012 by Hannahbaloo (1 review written)

I was purchasing a leather handbag not a cheap item at over a hundred pounds+ the mature lady on the dept was lovely had a pleasant friendly manner and wished me good morning, which was very nice. However she was over taken by a young asian girl who asked me what I wanted, I said I will know when I see it. I found a very nice tan leather Dickins and Jones bag which I carried over to the mirror to look at the perspective of the bag on me. It was not to many mins when the youngster kept on saying are you going to have that one then , I said not sure just yet, I then made a second selection and came the same are you having that one then. I said noI will let you know when I have made my mind up, after a quick browse I finally made my mind up and went for the Dickens and Jones hobo bag @ £129. The mature lady said I like the one you have chosen it is very you and classic, when the youngster jumped in and said are you going to have that one then, I said yes, I have to be sure that it fits all my requirements, I then noticed the mature lady stood back to let the youngster take for the sale, having had this phrase repeated are you going to have this one then, I found it the wrong approach and off putting I do hope the young lady learns another kind of approach such as do you think you would be happy with that one or something similar, just an idea.

• purchased Dickens@Jones Hobo bag £129.oo.