House of Fraser Glasgow -Appalling shop

strath4's review of House of Fraser www.houseoffraser.co.uk

“House of Fraser Glasgow -Appalling shop”

Written on: 17/07/2012 by strath4 (1 review written)

This Glasgow store is like a junk shop. I have been shopping in Frasers for many years but now find it is quite impossible to buy anything appropriate for the mature woman. On saying that the lady in Country casuals was very nice and made you feel welcome. Other than that the whole store is like a junk shop except for the cosmetic department and trying to find some of the departments is a nightmare. I won't be going basck in hurry and I won't be recommending Fraser's to my friends.

• Goods purchased & cost

Guest's Response to strath4's Review

Written on: 18/07/2012

THE DARLINGTON STORE WAS VERY HELPFUL FIRSTLY I VISITED THE RADLEY HANDBAG COUNTER AND KNEW EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED BUT STAFF VERY OBLIGING. NEXT I VISITED THE PERFUME DEPARTMENT AND WAS SERVED BY CARLEY AT THIS COUNTER, I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WANTED, TOO MUCH TO CHOOSE FROM, IN THE END BOUGHT 'PAUL JACOBS'. VERY PATIENT STAFF!!