Very Helpful-Friendly-Speedy-Red Curve-Purchase-Edinburgh

JoyceScottishBorders's review of House of Fraser www.houseoffraser.co.uk

“Very Helpful-Friendly-Speedy-Red Curve-Purchase-Edinburgh ”

Written on: 12/07/2012 by JoyceScottishBorders (1 review written)

EXCELLENT FRIENDLY SPEEDY CUSTOMER SERVICE WHO WENT THAT EXTRA MILE

In Edinburgh Tuesday looking for 70% discounted curved oval dishes before rushing to catch train. Jenners had them in their window but couldn't supply me with small ones and re-directed me to House of Fraser.

Located department from ground staff who directed me to the right floor. On locating product range - adviser-Eleanor Morrioson-(till name receipt)looked up her computer for me the sizes that were available as I wasn't sure what size I was looking for to use in my freezer, discussed and bought four red curve ones,not smallest as planned.

She speedily processed payment, then extra packaged them for travelling by train,and helped to pack them into my already laden haversack.

As a pensioner I really appreciated the help, and very friendly manner, and being unfamiliar with buses asked if I could get a bus along quickly to rail station.

She asked her colleague to show me out her window where I could get Bus 22. That was the extra mile above your excellent customer service that I really appreciated and caught my train in time by catching that 22 Bus to travel 50 miles by train.
AN EXCELLENT OVERALL SHOPPING EXPERIENCE-WELL DONE-AND THANK YOU.
PS - I don't often put pen to paper but one very satisfied happy customer.

• 4 x Red Curve 19cm £14.40 (Discounted)