Excellent Customer Service

stesha's review of Havens - www.havens.co.uk

“Excellent Customer Service”

Written on: 20/06/2011 by stesha (1 review written)

I ordered these candystore canisters on 24th May 2011. I received an email on 25th May from Havens informing me that they were just awaiting a delivery of these jars and they gave me an estimated time frame for dispatch. They were apologetic for the delay and gave me the opportunity to contact them within 24 hours if I did not want them to proceed with my order.
I received a further email a couple of weeks later, without having to chase them, advising me that the delivery had been held up but they were expecting it any day.
Sure enough, a couple of day's later I received an email confirming that my order had been dispatched.
The delay was out of Haven's control but they kept regular contact with me so that I knew what was happening which I was really impressed with. It's been a long time since I had such excellent and personal customer service. I would certainly use Haven's again and highly recommend them to anyone.
Oh, and the candystore canisters are really lovely too!! They are for my table centre's at my wedding and are exactly what I wanted.

• Candystore Canisters - £42.00