Got my Things, But It was Bad Quality

Emergy96's review of Everbuying.com

“Got my Things, But It was Bad Quality”

Written on: 07/05/2014 by Emergy96 (2 reviews written)

If you want something cheap, such as hair clips or clothes I would definitely suggest you use this website. I bought a tablet on here thinking wow, this is a great price. Well, the tablet doesn't work. It freezes all the time and I have just given up on it. I'm not mad at the website. I was looking for the cheaper way out, and so I got what I paid for.

The service on the other hand. You have to be patient with them. I got my tablet one month after I ordered it. It takes a long time since it is an overseas website. So if you are buying from USA, you need to order things you may need for something way ahead of time.

Hope this helps.

• Tablet, 50 dollars

• A few weeks late

Everbuying's Response to Emergy96's Review

Written on: 24/05/2014

Dear customer,

I want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue. We stand behind every item we sell so the customer can contact us for the exchanged or get a refund. For the problem of the tablet. We would appreciate you could kindly contact us. We would help you to check and resolve it for you. Thank you.

Kindly